Clinical Manufacturing, Blinding, Over-encapsulation & Masking
- Utilizing our state-of-the-art facilities, we offer unrivalled capabilities and a true focus on customer need. We provide clinical manufacturing of multiple dosage forms for investigational use including solid oral dose, liquids, semi-solids and aseptic fill finish processing.
- All clinical manufacturing and packaging services are fully supported by a dedicated and experienced team of Qualified Persons, a full analytical laboratory and a GMP manufacturing facility.
Our blinding capabilities include:
- Syringe, vial and device masking
- Automated deblistering
- Fully automated over-encapsulation
Our clinical manufacturing capabilities include:
- Injectables (Vial, Prefilled syringe and Cartridge format)
- Solid Orals (Tablets, Capsules, Oral films, and liquids)
- Topicals (Creams, Ointments, Solutions, Foams)
- Transdermal (Matrix and hydrogels)
- Ophthalmics (Solutions and suspensions)
Stira Pharmaceuticals provides packaging in bottles and/or blister packs, Vials and prefilled syringes that can be labeled for open and/or blinded clinical studies.